Listing on the Website
By submitting a Listing you warrant and represent that:
- You are the author of that Listing content or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and / or permissions to submit it.
- Your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or could be subject to libel.
- Your content is not inappropriate (see the Inappropriate Content section below)
- It does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights
- Your material does not otherwise break any laws of Ireland.
- Any information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- It is your responsibility to update your Listing should any information change.
- Your Listing must be placed into the appropriate category. If necessary, I Have It will re-locate the listing to an alternative category if its more suitable
Links to Other Websites
- This website may contain links to other sites including, but not limited to, those of Listed Businesses. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of I Have It or of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- I Have It take no responsibility, or have any hand, act or part in your selection of images. Any license, re-production, copyright or usage rights of the images are entirely your responsibility and I Have It will not liable for any infringement or legal actions that your use of the images may incur.
- I Have It will not be liable in any disputes with a 3rd party concerning use of images.
- I Have It will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Listings, nor for any errors or omissions in Listings. Use of and reliance upon Listings is entirely at your own risk.
- I Have It has neither control over, nor involvement in, any Listed Business and accepts no responsibility for any actions taken, or any goods or services provided, by any Listed Business.
- We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services.
- When create a Listing on IHaveIt.ie, some business and personal data is collected, such as business name, email address, phone number, physical address, Eircode. By entering Listing Data and registering a Listing, you agree to I Have It publish and process this data.
Listing Termination & Inappropriate Content
- I Have It reserve the right to take a listing off the site if its content is deemed inappropriate.
- If I Have It terminates or suspends your listing you may not be entitled to any refund.
- Users that Register for an account but do not publish a listing within 4 months of the date of the registration, may have their user registration and any associated draft listing deleted.
Such content includes, but is not limited to:
- Material related to hate crimes
- Illegal and criminal activities
- Promoting any illegal activities, inciting violence or to promote sexually explicit material
- Religious intolerance
- Promoting any form of discrimination for the purpose of harming, threatening, defaming or abusing/harassing any other person in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is offensive or unacceptable
- Sexual and physical exploitation
- Coercive content
- Foul, rude, degrading, improper and obscene language
Reporting Inappropriate Content
- You can email [email protected] to report a listing you consider has inappropriate content.
Duration, Changes & Definitions
Duration & Renewal
- Your listing will be automatically active on the site for 12 months once payment is made.
- You will be sent a renewal notice at least 14 days before the listing expires. Should you not make payment on or before the renewal date, your listing is automatically removed from the site.
- Renewal of your listing for the next 12 months is with online payment via your Account section. Click here – https://www.ihaveit.ie/my-listings/
- Refunds or part thereof will not be given should you remove the listing from the site before the annual renewal.
Website Availability & Changes
- I Have It reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the site including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available.
- These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- I Have It make all reasonable efforts to ensure the site remains active and online, but accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- “Content” – Means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website
- “Listing” – Means a directory listing posted on the Website by a User which shall provide details of that User’s business including, but not limited to, contact details
- “Website” – means the website that you are currently using https://www.ihaveit.ie and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- 2nd February 2021